Stephanie and Vic met in 2012 in Washington, DC. With the bride from Massachusetts and the groom from California, they wanted a beautiful and historic East Coast location that both of their families and friends could enjoy traveling to which led them to the seaside city of Newport, Rhode Island. The wedding was a catholic and military wedding with the ceremony at St. Augustin's Catholic Church and the reception held at the Newport Marriott.
Shout-out to the fantastic vendors who made this day possible!
- Cake | Scrumptions
- Church | St. Augustin's Catholic Church
- Florist | Laurie Marshall Flowers
- Venue | Newport Marriott
- ransportation | Newport Wedding Trolley
- Entertainment | Gue Productions
- Hair | Heather Grise
- Makeup | B Lovely Beauty
- Bridal/Men's Formal Shop | Alexandra's Boutique, Adrianna Papell & The Black Tux