Smith Barn at Brooksby Farm Wedding | Bobby & Alexis | 06.26.11
Bobby and Alexis' Vendors:
- Florist . Denise's Flowers
- Caterer . Cloverleaf
- Ceremony & Reception Venue . Brooksby Farm
- Transportation . Restored 1967 Mustang
- Hair . Invidia Salon
- Bridal Gown . Davids Bridal
- Live Entertainment . Good Times Band & DJ Michael Hosker
- Groom Attire . Syms, Norwood, MA
- Magician . The Mentalist, Chris Bolter
- Invitations . Wedding Paper Divas
We went with a mood, which was for a romantic, relaxed, yet fun atmosphere in choosing our wedding venue. The farm was unique to us and we felt it would be a beautiful setting for a summer wedding. Brooksby Farm's accommodations were suitable for guests of all ages. - Bobby & Alexis
- Barn: Hung wagon wheels with ribbon attached to it over the barn. Vintage cooking items and grain sacks decorate the dessert table. Korean Cake made by bride and bridesmaids to bring good luck and wealth for marriage. Navy blue burlap runners on the tables with blue floral hankerchiefs. Hand made bean bag toss game for the kids and hand made fruit crates. Vintage glass bottles adorn barn from the Brimfield Antique Show.
- Ceremony: vintage hanging mason jars line the aisle.
- Cocktail Hour: Hired a magician for cocktail hour for a unique experience.
- Wedding favors: Dutch cookie recipe to honor groom's heritage, with Dutch "Delft" looking vintage images on wafer paper. Along with chopsticks tied to the favor bag
- Bride Attire: The lace on Bride's veil came from grooms mother's wedding gown. The grooms grandmother added a personal touch by giving an antique hankerchief for the bride's "something blue", and another hankerchief for the grandson to carry. The bride's ring, a family diamond from the grooms family had survived the holocaust and passed down a couple generations is set between two sapphires, designed by the groom.