Mt. Hope Farm Wedding | Stephanie & Povilas | Lefebvre Photography
"We first met in 2004 in a design class at Rhode Island College (where Povilas now teaches web design), but didn't start dating until we reconnected at a party on New Years Eve in 2010. We spent the whole rest of the party together until 3am then went out for drinks the next evening, so essentially we had our first two dates in one day.
We wanted our wedding to be laid back and fun. We looked at quite a few venues online, but Mount Hope Farm was the first and only one we actually visited. It had everything we wanted -- great outdoor space, the rustic barn, and the promise of baby goats being nearby on the wedding day all sold us, and we booked that night when we got home. It also didn't hurt that we heard nothing but high praise for the food and team at Russell Morin.
We wanted our wedding to be all about celebrating with those closest to us, so our main priority was to keep it small. It also meant a lot to us that we had a lot of creative and talented family members who could be so closely involved. Family and friends helped with making my dress, doing my hair and makeup, helping design and make the centerpieces, and more." - Stephanie
- Cake | Deluise Bakery (cake) PVDonuts (donut bar)
- Officiant | Paula Taylor - Heart and Soul Ceremonies
- Florist | Frey Florist
- Caterer | Russell Morin Catering & Events
- Coordinator | Casey Nelson
- Hair & Makeup | Maegan Rodrigues (Bride's cousin)
- Bridal Shop (Wedding Gown) | Made by bride's godmother - Mary Resendes
- Groom's Attire Shop | Men's Wearhouse
- Bride's Handbag | Ava Bishop Atelier and made out of fabric from the Bride's grandmother's wedding dress.
- Engagement ring | Anna Sheffield (NYC), modified by Klaus Kutter at Ajour (Bristol)
- Wedding bands | Harmony Winters Studio (Westport, MA).