Glen Manor House Wedding | Nick & Rene | Lefebvre Photo
Nick and René met each other through mutual friends, and later found out that they were neighbors. They had no idea that, standing at the bus stop together for over a year, they would someday be dating and eventually married. Both preferred to have a city wedding near their home in Boston at first, but then René discovered the beautiful Glen Manor House in Portsmouth, RI. Growing up near RI, she spent many, many summers with friends in Newport, and Nick and René eventually decided they wanted that timeless, elegant, but also beachy atmosphere incorporated into their wedding plans. Coastal Rhode Island was a happy medium between a wedding at home and a destination wedding.
Nick and René's vision for their wedding day was a classic, formal, elegant mood that was also laid-back, infused with a lot of fun, laughs, and dancing. Both are sort of "old souls", and found the classic, timeless, old-world style of Glen Manor, combined with some funky, fun old-school music really fit their personalities.
- Venue | Glen Manor House, Portsmouth, RI
- Cake & Catering | Russell Morin Catering
- Coordinator | Katie Wilkinson
- Officiant | Reverend Stuart DeLorme
- Florist | Seekonk Floral Design
- Transportation | Arrow Prestige Limo
- Band | Good Will and Them Apples Band (Sugarbabies, Inc.)
- Linens & Rentals | Rentals Unlimited
- Hair & Makeup | Ali Lomazzo Beauty
- Bridal Shop (Wedding Gown) | Matthew Christopher Bridal
- Groom Attire (Suits/Tuxes) | Men's Wearhouse
- Bridesmaid Dresses (Shop) | Monique L'Hullier from Bella Bridesmaids
- Photographer | Lefebvre Photo